CLUB WEBSITE REGISTRATION - MEMBER SIGNUP INSTRUCTIONS
All members should log in to the website and complete the seasonal registration, even if also doing so in person at the club. This allows us to have a complete members database, where we can send secure communications and allow members to contact each other as needed.
On the website you will see a blue button called ‘New Member Request’ - click on this button and complete all relevant fields. Once you have submitted this form you will receive an email. Click the link in this email to confirm your registration. Once our team has approved your signup, you will receive another email that will take you through the rest of the process.
Click on the green ‘Member Login’ button. Log in, update your information, and submit your form.
- If necessary, check ‘Lost Password’ and enter your Username and E-mail Address.
- The username will usually be your Firstname-Lastname (with a hyphen) unless you set it to something else. You must know your username to reset your password.
- If you can’t remember your username you will submit your email address and the system will send you your username in a message.
- Your E-mail Address will be the one previously given to the club.
- Be sure to check the ‘I’m not a robot’ field.
- You can then proceed to sign in using either your username or email address, along with the new password that was generated.
- Once signed in, you should be prompted to confirm your personal details, sign the liability waiver, select your membership type, and then your preference of leagues.
- confirm your personal details, sign the liability waiver, select your membership type, and then your preference of leagues.
- For each league, your preference of team position will be noted and used to best organize teams for the season.
- *If you do not wish to register for a particular league at this time, select 'REGISTRATION ONLY' in the select league screen*